• Hallo TT-Modellbahner, schön, dass du zu uns gefunden hast.
    Um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können, empfehlen wir dir, dich anzumelden. Denn vieles, was das Board zu bieten hat, ist ausschließlich angemeldeten Nutzern vorbehalten. Du benötigst nur eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse und schon kannst du dich registrieren.
    Deine Mailadresse wird für nichts Anderes verwendet als zur Kommunikation zwischen uns.
    Die Crew des TT-Boardes

RR - modellbahnhandel : help please!

Muir

Foriker
Reaktionen
Hi, firstly apologies for my English: nicht sprechen sie Deutsch...
Now, I want to buy a couple of things off RR- modellbahnhandel. he's on ebay, and says he ships worldwide, which is handy because I'm in Australia.
Problem is: ebay.de won't let me buy or even contact him because he hasn't actually written he will ship to Australia.
I tried the website but the form for an account registration only seems to include EU countries.
I'm in a bit of a bother, and guessing I'm just going to have to give up and just try to keep the old bttb stuff going as best I can.
I'm slowly getting some of the recent tillig items, but it's a rather slow and expensive process.
Any help, cheers. If not, cheers anyway :)
Muir

I'll give that a go, thank you!

It worked! He's a good guy: cheers for that: being a GDR tt fan is a lonely existence in Australia :)

Zurück
Oben