• Hallo TT-Modellbahner, schön, dass du zu uns gefunden hast.
    Um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können, empfehlen wir dir, dich anzumelden. Denn vieles, was das Board zu bieten hat, ist ausschließlich angemeldeten Nutzern vorbehalten. Du benötigst nur eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse und schon kannst du dich registrieren.
    Deine Mailadresse wird für nichts Anderes verwendet als zur Kommunikation zwischen uns.
    Die Crew des TT-Boardes

BTTB Arnold Digital

Muir

Foriker
Reaktionen
'Morgenmensch.

Ich habe am Ende ein paar neue BTTB BR81's Chips und beschriftet für die Arnold Commander System - vermutlich ein wenig Flirt von BTTB vor Tillig, aber was war verfügbar? Ich habe nur mit den BR81's gelandet - waren irgendwelche anderen Loks abgebrochen? Ich vermute, es war kein Erfolg? (Ich vermute nicht zu sehen, wie ich es geschafft habe, neue 25 Jahre später zu bekommen)

'morning people.

I've ended up getting hold of some brand new BTTB BR81's chipped and labelled for the Arnold Commander system - presumably a little flirt from BTTB before Tillig, but what was available? I've only ended up with the BR81's - were any other Loks chipped? I presume it wasn't a success? (I'm guessing not seeing as I managed to get brand new one's 25 years later)

Cheers
Muir

To my knowledge, the Arnold Commander was not yet on the market in 1989/90. It was a primitive DCC system, offering features of the first generation DCC only. So to me it seems probable somebody retrofitted the chips later.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The BR81's are packed in the last of the BTTB white boxes, polystyrene inserts. I believe they were possibly a failed attempt to market in the US (where these are from). Sounds like the Arnold system hit the market in '89 (maybe more plentiful a couple of years later) so possibly these BR81's may have been done in the US in the early nineties... maybe....

I was just curious, when I get them together I'll take a photo of the box and chip installation. The Arnold Commander 6 isn't something I'm particularly interested in - there's two of those and 7 digital loco's in the white Berliner Bahnen boxes.

Zurück
Oben