• Hallo TT-Modellbahner, schön, dass du zu uns gefunden hast.
    Um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können, empfehlen wir dir, dich anzumelden. Denn vieles, was das Board zu bieten hat, ist ausschließlich angemeldeten Nutzern vorbehalten. Du benötigst nur eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse und schon kannst du dich registrieren.
    Deine Mailadresse wird für nichts Anderes verwendet als zur Kommunikation zwischen uns.
    Die Crew des TT-Boardes

Ty51 TT

Konrad

Foriker
Reaktionen
After many hits, total period of discouragement and literally three years of work on the project, and then the locomotive UMF - UNIQUE MODEL FACTORY can finally show up riding model.* A little bit about the model. It is designed to run on a fairly narrow curves for even R = 250mm. There is, however, no consequences. They can be fitted to cover the pistons, scrapers must be out of the truck and can not be degrees on the wall between a tender and a tender booth driver. Thus, we have two versions of Ty51. For driving on the cake and the way I want to present to you - modular with all the details. Of course, the model could have a lot of other details, installation etc but because of convenience and purely utility of the approach is not to give you even touch it without being damaged.* The drive wheel locomotive and trusses are part of BR44 Roco. I applied Mashimy 1020D engine to improve its driveability, and "listening". The rest, ie frame construction, sheds, a tender is made of sheet metal and castings. The boiler is entirely of cast resin. The cast resin we have the compressor and safety valve.* Weight of locomotive and a tender are similar to Roco BR44.* Locomotive has electronics made ​​on the basis of tiles and SMD components. There is no insurgency and pulling wires. Current collection provides two central axes of a tender and the first and fourth axle locomotive tied behind which hid connectors. Bundling the locomotive and a tender held by drawbar similar to that in Tillig BR52. Electrician connecting plug Roco BR44 like the fact that my impossible to undo without literally 'burst steam locomotive with tender'. Plugs are goldpin rester 1.27 mm which is like 6 pin decoder socket. Of course there is 4 pin plug.* We are presenting some photos of finished locomotive:

Locomotive kits are now available. First, the contents of the set:*
- Plate etched with parts,*
- Castings: a tender weights, motors, presses, lubricants, air tanks, truss elements, slide rails, covers piston compressor cover, mount the drive housing, fixing tiles in tendrze, locomotive wheel bearings, weight half-boogie, smoke box door, prop cars, grilles night hook connecting a tender and locomotive*
- Front wheel half-boogie,*
- Cast resin boiler*
- Cast resin compressor*
- Cast resin free valve,
- Injection molding generator*
- Electronic, optic connector 1.27*
- Headlights (pots)*
- Fast headlights,*
- marks - decals,*
- Screws.*
The set estimate as soooo time consuming but not difficult. There are a lot of difficult but all were cast in one piece, and the only thing you need to do is remove the inlet channel. The most important thing is to correct the submission of the frame, literally with a ruler and caliper. In the frame works wheels so it must be just equal, simple. For the rest there is virtually bend and when it is about 90 degrees. It is therefore set for someone who can handle simple, correct placing and soldering frames.*
If someone of You are interested in KIT or assembled locomotive please let me know on rangerttmf@gmail.com, priwate message or using contack form on my web site. Also please visit my web site to read some about TY51
I'm sorry too for the photos of lint. Vacuumed thoroughly. The naked eye could not see them and come to photos.

Hey Konrad,

it looks very nice.

In der Tat, ich kann die Bausätze von Konrad empfehlen. Sie sind zwar stellenweise sehr fummelig, dies ist jedoch der Filigranität geschuldet.
Hier noch einmal Bilder vom Vorbild:

Anhänge

• Ty51-133a.jpg
    Ty51-133a.jpg
    211,5 KB · Aufrufe: 154
  • Ty51-133b.jpg
    Ty51-133b.jpg
    232,7 KB · Aufrufe: 165
  • Ty51-133c.jpg
    Ty51-133c.jpg
    243,1 KB · Aufrufe: 130
Florisdorf

I also have Florisdorf tender in my offer. Tender is available in polisch and DR wersion. Kit including:
- Plate etched with parts,
- metal support for e-board
- back lighs (on PKP version),
- Electronic with plug 1.27mm 6pin.
- buffers,
- Screws.

Photo of KIT:

Tender was made using BR38 Roco parts - tender gear box, gears, wheels etc. I instaled Mashima 1020D motor.

PS. TY51 set also have buffers.

...Google hilft:

Ich habe auch Florisdorf Angebot in meinem Angebot. Beschriftung ist in polisch und DR wersion. Kit inklusive:

[URL = http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/dsc01750lt.jpg/]

Ausführung erfolgt mit Hilfe von BR38 Roco Teilen - Getriebegehäuse, Zahnräder, Räder usw. Ich instaliere Mashima 1020D Motor.

PS. TY51 gesetzt haben auch Puffer.

Zurück
Oben