• Hallo TT-Modellbahner, schön, dass du zu uns gefunden hast.
    Um alle Funktionen nutzen zu können, empfehlen wir dir, dich anzumelden. Denn vieles, was das Board zu bieten hat, ist ausschließlich angemeldeten Nutzern vorbehalten. Du benötigst nur eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse und schon kannst du dich registrieren.
    Deine Mailadresse wird für nichts Anderes verwendet als zur Kommunikation zwischen uns.
    Die Crew des TT-Boardes

Rail Größe und Radgröße

shimofott

Foriker
Reaktionen
Hallo TT Freunde versuche ich, einige Informationen zu finden, aber ich weiß nicht, Deutsch, damit ich zu Google Übersetzer Verwendung haben - so ist es sehr schwer, eine angemessene Suche hier im Forum durchzuführen. Daher bin ich entschuldige mich, wenn diese bereits beantwortet wurde. Auf meinem Forum (in Amerika) haben wir eine Diskussion über die TT-Rad und Schiene Größe. Aktuelle Modelle verfügen über Räder, die nicht realistisch sind (zu dick und die Flansche sind zu groß) und die Schiene zu hoch (I Tillig verwendet Code 80 Schienen - real Züge mit viel kleineren - Code-50-70?) Glauben. Unsere Diskussion hat bis zu dem Punkt, wo Sie (die Deutschen) der TT-Markt zu drängen kommen - so frage ich mich, wenn Sie erwarten mehr realistisch Rädern und Schienen?

Für die Bezugnahme auf das Gespräch, gehen Sie bitte hier: http://www.ttnut.com/model-wheel-proportions-t395.html

Vielen Dank im Voraus und Prost!

Hello TT friends, I am trying to find some information but I don't know German so I have to use Google translator - so it is very hard to perform a proper search here on the forum. Therefore, I apologize if this has already been answered. On my forum (in America) we have a discussion about TT scale wheel and rail size. Current models have wheels that are not realistic (too thick and the flanges are too big) and the rail is too tall ( I believe Tillig uses code 80 rail - real trains use much smaller - code 50 - 70?). Our discussion has come to the point where you (the Germans) drive the TT market - so I am wondering if you expect more realistic wheels and rails? For reference to the conversation, please go here: http://www.ttnut.com/model-wheel-proportions-t395.html

Thank you in advance and Cheers!

Hello,

as you surely may expect, this discussion about wheel and rail size is very well and alive among us in Germany.

Just recently, over the last 2 years or so, a new supplier was formed by 3 individuals who liked to make the rails more realistic. You can find the supplier at www.tt-filigran.de and a lot of discussion about the new rails (in German) in this thread: http://www.tt-board.de/forum/showthread.php?t=25512

This rail system is still designed to work with the "old style" wheel system, i.e. everything works fine with loco and wagon according to the NEM specification. There are possible enhancements which deal with smaller wheel sizes as well and I have already seen some discussion about this, however I expect the latter one to remain rare because I doubt that too many people will change all their wheels.

The problem is that for smaller wheel sizes you have to design the rails in a different layout that doesnt allow them to be used with the old wheels, therefore it's all or nothing.

Greetings,

Jochen

Bitte beachten, auf welche Seite geantwortet werden soll.

@shimofott

As a reference you may take the attached pictures.
The left-hand wheelsets represent TT-"fine" as I interpret it, and had the wheelsets made. They at least do not derail on anything from Tillig that is not EW1 :) and have proven to be the best compromise between looks and reliability so far.
The tracks compare the commercially available TT-filigran Code60 track (left) to Tillig Code83.
The reason why we do not really use Code55 is that the rail's head width is the same as Code83 - no progress towards scale appearance when looked at from above.
Think it's better to continue by e-mail.
Cheers, H.

Anhänge

• Vergleich_Gleise.jpg
    Vergleich_Gleise.jpg
    149,2 KB · Aufrufe: 138
  • Vergleich_NEM_TTfine.jpg
    Vergleich_NEM_TTfine.jpg
    87,5 KB · Aufrufe: 151
Zurück
Oben